7 Day Mindful Reset
Practicing the present moment through meditation and mindfulness practices
You're tired. Strung out. Over-anxious. Feeling stuck.
You could really use something grounding and centering, but there's no room in your schedule (or perhaps your budget) to take a retreat.
Welcome to your meditation staycation! In this 7-Day Mindful Reset, you'll be able to give yourself the gift that keeps on giving: a return to the present moment and all the magic and grace it has to offer you.
This is not about instruction, or showing up to meditation class... each day's offering is to help you feel held, nourished and more connected to YOU!
In this 7-Day Mindful reset you will receive:
- Daily Guided Meditation Journeys that are yours to download and keep. Julie is known for her gentle, yet profound ability to guide folks into deep, meditative states, while helping to awaken spiritual truths and principles that have been awaiting your remembering. Each meditation journey is custom created with love.
- Daily Mindful Invitations to help you use your everyday life to bring you more deeply into the present moment, away from future anxieties, or past regrets.
- Daily Journaling Prompts to help you use inquiry as a tool to drop deeply into pure presence.
You will receive the following guided meditation journeys:
- "Just This" ~ what does it feel like to focus fully on just this moment? And then just this moment.
- "5 Steps to the Now" ~ if you are challenged with meditation, or getting truly present, this technique will help you use all your current now moment to access a deeper sense of presence and peace.
- "In the Beginning" ~ in this meditation journey, you get to remember how you started out in this world, and how easy it was to be fully present with a state of wonder and awe. And then, you are taken on a journey to remember your cosmic self, and the pure presence that is your natural state!
- "In/Out" ~ a simple, gentle meditation technique that you can use anywhere to bring instant grounding.
- "Ocean Breath"~ Julie's personal favorite that truly feels like a staycation!
- "Mother Love" ~ an important part of mindfulness is the ability to bring compassion to whatever arises. In this meditation journey you will be held in a powerful and profound Mother Love embrace where any self-judgment or shaming gets to be washed away with love.
- "Gratitude" ~ we end with a high-vibing state of gratitude. How grateful can you get?!
Julie Elizabeth Day is a Spiritual Counselor, Teacher, and Founder/CEO of Practical Mystics. Licensed as an Agape Spiritual Practitioner in 2010, she is passionate about helping others connect to their Higher Self (God-Self) and truly LOVE their Human Self in order to express and experience more joy and fulfillment here on Earth.
She is the creator of numerous virtual classes & guided journeys, and facilitates private Astro-Counseling sessions, all developed to support those on the journey of recognizing the holiness of the human-ness while aligning with the highest version of themselves in this incarnation!